This month sees the glorious return of the Master(Mistress)mind behind The Drum, Miss Penelope Dreadful!
The people have spoken! This month’s topic at the Drum will be FACE SLAPPING – presented by none other than Penelope Dreadful. So come along and join us in the fish dance… uh I mean an informative and fun session on the gentle art of slapping face!
6-9pm, at the Sanctuary, Monday 23rd July.
Who is welcome:
- The Drum is specifically for those that identify as fem/femme tops AND
- We also welcome all those that enjoy or are curious about bottoming to femptops^ for impact play
What it is:
- A peer event with a focus on learning through experimentation and play, complemented with a fun and educational demonstration
- A space for femtops^ to learn, play and practice
- A space to get inspired, practice and experiment with impact techniques
- A space for subs to experiment with impact play in a supervised and supportive environment
What it is not:
- A pick-up party
When is it on:
- The Drum is held on the fourth Monday of every month, two weeks after the Sydney FemDommes & subs munch.
Where is it held:
- The Drum is held at Sydney’s very own Sanctuary at 191 Parramatta Road Annandale.
We look forward to seeing you there!
^ femtops being those that identify as fem/femme/gender queer