The new, improved Sanctuary is now open! Our V2.0 Launch party will be held on Saturday 20th May.
Three floors of kinky fun, performances, socialising and play in a Safe, Sane and Consensual environment.
Suspension points, St Andrew’s crosses, a medical area, spanking benches, a cage and more available!
Jaiden Lillith and Amirah
Erodisi and CheerUpBitterCup
Akihi and Tataluscious
Fetish wear or no entry
191 Parramatta Road, Annandale
What Are The Party Rules?
1. Absolutely NO illegal drugs. Anyone judged to be under the influence of these will be asked to leave.
2. No photography.
3. Do not touch anyone without permission.
4. Please listen to and respect the Dungeon Monitors at all times. Their decisions are FINAL.
5. Dungeon monitor(s) are wearing lanyards. They have the final say in scene matters and can stop a scene if they feel the boundaries of safe, sane, and consensual have been exceeded.
6. Do not interrupt BDSM scenes, including talking loudly. Also be aware of people’s back swings.
7. All activities must be undertaken in a safe, sane, and consensual manner. If you are going to engage in some form of edge play, notify a dungeon monitor.
8. Please clean up your play area when you’re finished. Wax play or other messes are only okay with a drop cloth. Be aware of where you put your drinks so that they don’t get spilled.
9. Play within your means. DMs will stop anyone who appears to be drunk or playing in an unsafe manner.
10. Obtain permission before borrowing equipment. Clean it before returning.
11.If you ask someone to play and they say no, the answer is final. NO MEANS NO !!!
12. Submissives/bottoms are not community property (unless that is a part of their scene). Please respect them for the individuals they are.
13.Dominants/Tops are not endless whip machines for subs/bottoms.
14.When in the scene spaces, please refrain from loud or unnecessary conversation. Afford others the same respect you would want.
15. Do not attempt to join a scene unless invited by the Dominant/Top. Likewise if you are asked to move or step back, do so.
16.If you are uncomfortable with an on-going scene, you should simply step away from it. Do not infringe on the rights of others. If for any reason a scene needs to be stopped it will be done by the Dungeon Monitor. If you feel a scene is unsafe inform the Dungeon Master and he/she will review the scene.
17.Do pay attention to what is going on in the scene. You can learn a lot from watching experienced players
18. Do feel free to talk to the players afterwards about what they were doing. However, it’s often a good idea to give them some time to calm down first. Half an hour is usually a sufficient recovery time.