February 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEDT$15
Welcome to The Drum!
This month we are blessed by the Goddess! Mistress Kalyss Mercury – briefly back from Norway – is here to take us on a journey deeper into kink and connection with a demonstration on Tantric Spanking.
Mistress Kaylss Mercury has over 18 years experience in BDSM, fetish & alternative forms of sexuality and has recently competed a Masters in Neuroscience, focusing on how pain and other BDSM activities can reduce stress, anxiety and psychological strain. She is currently experimenting with the combination of Tantra, BDSM, neuroscience and emotional dearmouring for promoting a deeper connection between mind, body, heart and spirit. Come and join us at Sydney’s Sanctuary on Sunday, Feb 10th after the Fetish Markets to discover the potential for power and transcendence in your play.
You are free to play in whatever way you wish with impact after the demo.
Who is welcome:
* The Drum is specifically for those that identify as fem/femme tops **AND**
* We also welcome all those that enjoy or are curious about bottoming to femptops^ for impact play
What it is:
* A peer event with a focus on learning through experimentation and play, complemented with a fun and educational demonstration
* A space for femtops^ to learn, play and practice
* A space to get inspired, practice and experiment with impact techniques
* A space for subs to experiment with impact play in a supervised and supportive environment
What it is not:
* A pick-up party
When is it on:
* The Drum is held on the fourth Monday of every month, two weeks after the Sydney FemDommes & subs munch.
Where is it held:
* The Drum is held at Sydney’s very own Sanctuary at 191 Parramatta Road Annandale.
We look forward to seeing you there!
^ femtops being those that identify as fem/femme/gender queer