The Drum – Monthly Femtop Fun Impact Play Peer Event
November 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
This month’s presenter at the Drum will be Mistress Lillith – with a demo and advice about the use of kicking!
You are free to play in whatever way you wish with impact after the demo.
Welcome to The Drum!
Who is welcome:
* The Drum is specifically for those that identify as fem/femme tops **AND**
* We also welcome all those that enjoy or are curious about bottoming to femptops^ for impact play
What it is:
* A peer event with a focus on learning through experimentation and play, complemented with a fun and educational demonstration
* A space for femtops^ to learn, play and practice
* A space to get inspired, practice and experiment with impact techniques
* A space for subs to experiment with impact play in a supervised and supportive environment
What it is not:
* A pick-up party
When is it on:
* The Drum is held on the fourth Monday of every month, two weeks after the Sydney FemDommes & subs munch.
Where is it held:
* The Drum is held at Sydney’s very own Sanctuary at 191 Parramatta Road Annandale.
We look forward to seeing you there!
^ femtops being those that identify as fem/femme/gender queer