- This event has passed.
BACK 2 THE 80’S KINK PLAY PARTY – Presented by The Dragon’s Den
October 7, 2017 @ 9:30 pm - 3:00 am$37.93
Please Join us for another one of The Dragons Den’s Events.
Totally Awesome 80’s
Welcome to the awesome 80’s, you are about to enter the Twilight zone!!
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE
We will also be celebrating Aj’s Birthday…
From carebears and my little pony, leg warmers in neon colors, fingerless gloves, jumpsuits, stonewashed denim, mini skirts and mullets…
Famous porn stars such as Tom byron & Randy fruth, Linda lovell & Seka and singer songwriters Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Duran Duran, and Grace Jones they were all the fashion icons at the time, as were many TV shows and movies.
It was the beginning of the androgynous and free kink, fetish and self expression era a time of anything can happen it will!!
Dust off your MTV and tease up your hair, Let’s go back to the days of metal bands and oh that big hair do.
Cost: $35 prepaid $40 at the door
There are Multiple play areas available for those that love to play
♡ Cloak room $2.00
Discreet DM’s will be on site
Strict 80’s Themed, kink or a minimum of all black. No effort no entry full stop.
This is A party to celebrate the best decade yet,
Tickets for Dragons Den are limited and they sell out quickly. Make sure to secure yours online early to ensure you don’t miss out. A limited number of tickets will be available for sale at the door, but once they are gone there will be no more so consider pre-purchasing your ticket.
The night will be filled with 80’s greatest hits as well as the usual thrills, scenes that will give you chills of pure pleasure both to those engaged in and spectating.
We will have equipment available for use and talented locals eager to restrain, zap or redden up your flesh. Throughout the night there are performances from talented members of our fantastic community. And, as always, the best dressed on the night will win prizes.
Please understand that some members of our community would prefer to retain a level of discretion and privacy – and we will respect that privacy. The only photography taken at DD will be by our very own photographer.
The photographer will not take any pictures of anyone on premises without their express permission. Please be aware that pictures from the night will be posted to the Dragons Den secret Facebook group and will be available for proofing and copies to be emailed to the people photographed that are not part of the FB group.
Personal photos are NOT ALLOWED within the venue. If you want pics of your sexy group of friends or scene, ask the DD photographer who will be more than happy to snap a few shots. Do not be offended if we ask you to leave if you do not follow the rules.
Dragons Den Rules
The team are a pretty fun chilaxed bunch, however a few simple rules will help make the night a success for all while keeping us safe and full of endorphins.
• Strictly and Over 18 event – no ID, no entry
• Abide by the dress code. After all, no one wants to stand out in a bad way
• Entry into and out of the venue must be fully clothed
• The DMs will be monitoring activities throughout the night.
Please listen to what they have to say, and respect any decision they may make regarding safety and conduct
• This is not a pick up joint. Please respect others’ personal space
• Do not interrupt another person’s scene. If you feel unsafe practices are happening, please see a member DM crew immediately
• If you’re too drunk to drive, you’re too drunk to play. Please consider this before picking up a flogger or donating your skin. If you prefer to have a drink then go for it, just sit back and enjoy the shows around you
• Accidents happen – if you break something, let one of the Dm’s know about it so others aren’t using unsafe equipment
• If you do indulge in play, make sure you clean up after yourself. There will be cleaning supplies located near each play space
If any of these rules are broken, you will be immediately asked to leave – no exceptions. It may seem like a lot of rules, however this is just to ensure the safety and security of all attendees, and the potential for keeping the events coming in the future.
Get ready for a crazy fun filled night and be sure to wear your dancing shoes.